The Craving Yellow Class is a space in which we take our natural hair conversations offline with the aim of personalising and localising our hair journeys!
And as our fro's grow, we dive into the beauty of young womanhood with its ups and downs.
This time around, we got to hear from Muli Musyoka, Kenya's #1 Trichologist and Hair Restoration Specialist. We were also inspired by Grace Msalame and Joyce Omondi to build impactful personal brands that last!
Many thanks to my supporters:
- Venue: Convent International Hotel
Joyce Omondi Waihiga - https://www.instagram.com/joyceomondi/
Sowairina - https://www.instagram.com/sowairina/
Muli Musyoka - https://www.instagram.com/musyokamuli/
- Goody Bag Suppliers:
1. Mugzie's Naturals - https://www.instagram.com/mugziesnaturals/
2. Marini Naturals - https://www.instagram.com/marini_naturals/
3. Binti Naturals - https://www.instagram.com/bintinaturals/
4. Afrolicious Kenya - https://www.instagram.com/afroliciouske/
5. Zanzi Naturals - https://www.instagram.com/zanzinaturals/
6. Ajani Handmade - https://www.instagram.com/ajanihandmade/
7. Akusi Organics - https://www.instagram.com/akusiorganics/
8. Saru Organics - https://www.instagram.com/saruorganics/
9. Mazuri Organics - https://www.instagram.com/mazuriorganics/
Beauty Partner: Sayari Beauty & Barbers - https://www.instagram.com/sayaribeautyandbarbers/
In between videos I'll be responding to your questions on my other social media platforms!!
C'mon, let's hang out on Facebook, Instagram & Twitter:
For hundreds of posts on how I grew my hair to waist length, visit my blog here: https://www.cravingyellow.com
Sending you lots of love and sunshine!!!