Last summer I spent over 100 days on the road traveling across the U.S. to photograph Harley-Davidson riders and their bikes. I went state to state, city to city, recruiting motorcycle riders to be a part of my project.
If you enjoyed this video and want to see in depth how I shot these images, check out my Academy. I have over 100 tutorials with new ones releasing monthly.
Visit https://joelgrimesacademy.com/ to see more!
- Westcott Beauty Dish https://www.fjwestcott.com/beauty-dish-switch
- Westcott 4X6 Softbox https://www.fjwestcott.com/westcott-softbox-4x6-silver-interior
- Westcott X-Drop https://www.fjwestcott.com/x-drop-5-x-7-wrinkle-resistant-backdrop-kit
- CamRanger https://camranger.com/
My Full Gear List: https://www.joelgrimesworkshops.com/gear-review-folder/gear.html
Gear Used For This Video:
- Canon 5D IV https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/eos-5d-mark-iv-body
- Canon EF 35mm f/1.4 https://shop.usa.canon.com/shop/en/catalog/ef-35mm-f-1-4l-ii-usm-refurbished-l-series-wide-angle-prime-lens
- Breakthrough ND 3-Stop Filter https://breakthrough.photography/products/x4-neutral-density
- Westcott Solix https://www.fjwestcott.com/solix-compact-kit
Music: "The Current Blues" by Freedom Trail Studio https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx6kpgiQkDkN1UnK5GaATGw